Children are an integral part of our ministry at Grace. We have regular activities for children, and many seasonal events planned for families.
- Christian Education is available for children of all ages. See the Christian Education page for more information.
- Children's Choir is open to all children who want to lift their voices in singing. See the Music page for more information.
- For Vacation Bible School, we typically partner with another local church to offer a week of Bible learning, crafts, and other fun activities for children ages 4 through 5th grade.
- Middle and high school youth at Grace gather regularly for fellowship. They also participate in Tri-Cities Work Camp and other key missions of the church. See the Youth and Missions pages for more information.
Grace's mission activities serve as a focal point for bringing families together at the church. See the Missions page for more information.
"Like" or "Follow" the Grace Presbyterian Facebook page to stay up-to-date on activities at the church.
We also offer several special events throughout the year for families. Typical events include:
- First Wednesdays Growing in Grace (GIG) brings families together for food, fellowship, and exploration of current topics. See the Christian Education page for more information.
- Oktoberfest - Check the church calendar each October for the scheduled date.
- An Advent Festival with story, crafts, and dinner
- An Easter Egg Hunt the Saturday before Easter, with breakfast and crafts in addition to the egg hunt