Children are an integral part of our ministry at Grace. We have regular activities for children, and many seasonal events planned for families.
- Christian Education is available for children of all ages. See the Christian Education page for more information.
- Children's Choir is open to all children who want to lift their voices in singing. See the Music page for more information.
- Club 456 is a fellowship group for children in grades 4, 5 and 6. The group meets from 6:00-7:45 p.m. on the second Sunday of the month (October-May) for dinner and fellowship.
- We welcome the Camp Hanover traveling Day Camp one week each summer for children who have completed kindergarten-6th grade.
- Youth at Grace participate in Tri-City Work Camp and other key missions of the church. See the Youth and Missions pages for more information.
Grace's mission activities serve as a focal point for bringing families together at the church. See the Missions page for more information.
"Like" or "Follow" the Grace Presbyterian Facebook page to stay up-to-date on activities at the church.
We also offer several special events throughout the year for families. Typical events include:
- First Wednesdays Growing in Grace (GIG) brings families together for food, fellowship, and exploration of current topics. See the Christian Education page for more information.
- Oktoberfest - Mark your calendar for October 20, 2018!
- An Advent Festival with story, crafts, and dinner
- A Valentine's Dance
- An Easter Egg Hunt the Saturday before Easter, with breakfast and crafts in addition to the egg hunt